- Open File System
- Go to /usr/share/Applications
- Right click on selected Applications
- Select “Copy To” from right click menu.
- Click on Desktop and Voila, your Desktop shortcut is ready!
Integrated web cam stopped working when I updated to Ubuntu 15.04, running on Acer Aspire 4720Z(2GB RAM, 160GB HDD). Searched a lot for the solutions, finally Googling paid off.
- You need to download/install the package ‘webcam’
- sudo apt-get install webcam
- After installing the package you need to restart your machine and can check with cheese webcam app
- sudo apt-get install cheese