Guys, recently it happened to Google Chrome installed on my home desktop, It was taking around 1-2 minutes to connect to the Internet. I tried to check if there is any Extensions(installed on Chrome) which is affecting this but couldn’t find any.
After some Googling got to know that it is due to check by Google Chrome to resolve proxy( which you can confirm if “Resolving proxy” message appears in the lower-left corner of the browser window)
Follow below steps to resolve this issue:
- Click on the Settings from 3dots on the right upside corner
- Search for “Proxy”
- Click on Open proxy settings
- Under Local Area Network(Lan Settings), Click on LAN Settings
- Deselect “Automatic detect Settings”
- Woila! You can now connect instantly
Note: Kindly do let me know if this doesn’t resolve this issue.